Sarah Percy

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter

Sarah Percy is a sophomore currently on the newspaper staff. It is her first year participating in a publications course. In her free time, she enjoys playing golf, soccer, swimming, shopping, and spending time with her family and friends.

All content by Sarah Percy
Mr. Michael Bunton made workout videos for his students stuck at home. He is finding fun ways to incorporate his daughter in his routine to put a smile on his viewers faces.

Working Out While Staying In

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
May 11, 2020
Backstage Beauties: The entirety of the theater department gathers in the gymnasium, including the crews that act behind the scenes to make the show a success. These 10 groups work collectively to provide the audience with a performance they will not forget.

Stars In The Shadows

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
April 28, 2020
Sarah Percy

Sarah Percy

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
April 25, 2020
All The Bright Places- a novel by Jennifer Niven. This love story portrays a realistic journey of two teenagers struggling under the weight of their pasts.

The Light In The Darkness

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
March 4, 2020
The team huddled together during time out to motivate and encourage each other. Francis Howell Centrals girls basketball team has officially beaten the school record of 15 consecutive wins as they come out on top to get their 16th win.

Moving Forward

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
January 31, 2020
Mrs Crain receives money from junior Rhyen Standridge as a part of the Winter Love Collection through the language department. The money raised was used for making the holiday season enjoyable for students.

Activity Festivities

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
December 27, 2019
An abandoned dog travels the streets alone. He was left behind by his owners to face the world with no guidance.

Suffering In The Shadows

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
December 13, 2019
Bojana Kuzmanoska poses in front of Francis Howell Central where she is currently attending high school. The smile on her face displays how happy she is to be in America.

Crossing Borders

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
November 6, 2019
Nicholas Smith works on a robot for the international Robotics competition, RAVEN Robotics.

Expanding Horizons

Sarah Percy, Staff Reporter
October 10, 2019
From Home to the Court

From Home to the Court

Sarah Percy, Staff reporter
October 7, 2019
Load More Stories
$1759
$1500