- A lighthearted classic sitcom, Friends is the perfect show to watch while spending break alone – it gives the illusion of having friends without the social obligations. Every character has their own unique personality that appeals to a different audience, and the perfect mix of humor, romance, and unforgettable storylines makes it easy to figure out how this became such an iconic show.
- “How to Get Away With Murder”
- A heavy murder drama, season 1 will keep watchers on the edge of their seats as they piece together a story of murder through the eyes of 5 law students, each with their own distinct personalities and stories, coming together to solve this mystery.
- “Parks and Rec”
- This show is another lighthearted comedy, this time in the form of a mockumentary, following the lives of workers in the parks and recreation department. Although hilarious, it is full of sweet moments and fantastic characters that make it so appealing.
- “The Office”
- The ultimate mockumentary, this show centers around just a normal office being filmed for a PBS documentary. The humor is often cringe-worthy with the awkward boss Michael Scott, but that doesn’t make it any less hilarious and ridiculous, leaving the watcher wishing they could work in a place as fun and exciting as this.
- “Bob’s Burgers”
- An adult comedy series, Bob’s Burgers follows the family who owns a quaint burger restaurant. Full of subtle humor, interesting characters, and original plots, this heartwarming family and their burgers can keep anyone hooked.