- “Star Wars: A New Hope”
- The entire Star Wars franchise is a fantastic one, but if you’re going to only watch one, the first one is the way to go. This movie features lots of exciting lightsaber battles, as well as plenty of escape scenes, some even featuring space travel. The entire movie is fast-paced and thrilling and just the beginning of an amazing series.
- “Jurassic World”
- A continuation of the iconic Jurassic Park franchise, this movie incorporates the age-old storyline with modern special effects to create a thrilling companion to a beloved movie. It includes lots of action, which is to be expected in a movie about dinosaurs, and will definitely keep the viewer on the edge of their seat.
- “The Lego Movie”
- Although this isn’t a typical action movie, it’s definitely action-packed and worth a watch. Full of hilarious dialogue and kid-friendly, so it can be watched when you inevitably have to spend time over the break with family, it follows an ordinary LEGO figure as he becomes “the Special” and must stop Lord Business from gluing everyone together – a powerful allegory for the child controlling the LEGOs. All in all, this movie is full of fun situations and fantastic humor for people of all ages.
- “Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark”
- Archaeologist movies may not seem like the most exciting, but Indiana Jones proves this wrong as he and his trusty whip fight Nazis in a quest to find the Ark of the Covenant. Filled with awesome adventures and intense obstacles, this movie is truly exciting and a fantastic film.
- “The Avengers”
- Although it may not be the best superhero movie ever made, The Avengers is a great one for fans of all heroes, as it features them all working together. It’s an intense movie with continuous action, as it stars not one but six superheroes to solve problems. The ending battle scene that will have the viewer engaged the entire time.