Mrs.+Schafer+laughs+with+a+student+during+class.+She+teaches+both+Economics+and+Marketing.+

Mrs. Schafer laughs with a student during class. She teaches both Economics and Marketing.

Super Schafer

Senior Elisa Swanson appreciates Mrs. Schafer for her positivity

Schafer-

Mrs. Schafer is one of those teachers that if she’s having a bad day, it doesn’t mean you have to have a bad one too. Her children were both in the hospital and she still made a point to see us and she didn’t take out her frustrations of her current situation on us, something that I know I couldn’t do. She is so positive and really urges her students to look on the bright side of things. When we finished our final last semester, she gave us this talk about how it’s not what life hands you but what you do with what you get handed and it really hit home.

I don’t know anyone else that talks about life’s misfortunes the way Mrs. Schafer does. She seems to connect with her students, even if it’s something as eccentric as hitting a cat, and her stories make you laugh as well as feel a little better about your life.

I love coming to her class and realizing that it’s going to be a good time. She has so much to offer to the classroom and she turns a sometimes boring subject (sorry but econ is not always the most captivating subject) into something funny and engaging. She also understands that 50 minutes is a long time and that there’s more to school than what you learn in a textbook.

$1759
$1500