Rowe+laughs+with+her+students+during+class.+Rowe+has+taught+genetics%2C+bio+medical+science%2C+and+biology+this+year.+

Rowe laughs with her students during class. Rowe has taught genetics, bio medical science, and biology this year.

Radical rowe

Sophomore Connor Crites appreciates Mrs. Rowe for her passion.

Here’s a rundown on my appreciated teacher, Mrs. Rowe. Rowe is one of the coolest teachers you’ll ever have. She is passionate about what she teaches and about the students she has. She goes into crazy detail about genetics, and somehow makes it enjoyable for everyone. If you’re unsure about what classes to take next year, she’ll tell you the do’s and dont’s of teachers. She’s an amazing teacher whom I have asked many questions to (some of them being irrelevant or just weird), and have always gotten an answer. Although it may not have been a definite answer, it was an answer nonetheless (more than most teachers). For example, today we were talking about voles and love, and SHE PULLS OUT HER NERD SOCKS. AMAZING.

Mrs. Rowe’s class is an unforgettable experience. Usually full of laughter, she teaches the class about things such as genetics, biology, and bio-med. I really like everything she teaches, actually. The articles we get in class are so interesting to me, and the notes are relatively easy (tests can be iffy though). In such a fast-paced field as genetics, I appreciate how much time out-of-school Rowe spends learning. About every other day, she tells us about some crazy thing in genetics she learned, like a mouse with a human ear on it, or a rabbit that glows in the dark.

Rowe is really one of those teachers who you’ll remember years after high school. She’s the teacher you tell your friends about, ultimately persuading them into taking one of her classes. She’s the teacher who everyone agrees deserves teacher of the year.

I hope while she’s reading this, she’ll get some satisfaction out of it. She definitely deserves to feel good about herself. I’m looking forward to who she’ll inspire next.

-Connor Crites

$1759
$1500