Bryce Cash

Ms. Morrow lectures her class on their latest unit. She is very passionate about math and wants to spread that love to her students. Her positive outlook and willingness to help comforts students about their challenges to math.

Trisha Morrow

I honestly don’t know where to begin as far as my respect goes for you Mrs. Morrow. Out of every math teacher I’ve had, I don’t think they have cared as much as you. From a young age I have always struggled with math and test anxiety and this year seemed like a breaking point for me. When I had to attend two math classes in one semester I was sure I was going to fail at least one, if not both. You stepped in and made sure that didn’t happen by helping me with homework and notes to better understand the material, even when my previous teacher couldn’t. I know how much you’ve been through these past few months and how hard it has been for you. I can’t imagine how challenging it is while still coming to school everyday and having as much patience as you have for me and my peers. I am so appreciative of what advice you have given me, no matter how small. From jobs to coping with panic attacks, I want you to know that you have made a profound impact on my life. Thanks a million! Teacher of the year is a well-deserved award for you. Words can’t describe how proud I am to say I’ve had the privilege of being your student. 

Best Regards,

Raina Straughter

$1759
$1500