Samantha Castille

Mr. Bitney sits atop a table while lecturing a unit on ecology. Bitney loves to be on the same level as his students and likes to create a dynamic class atmosphere.

Brian Bitney

Lively, witty, quirky, and trustworthy. Those are the words that come to mind when I think of Mr. Bitney. My first day attending FHC I met Bitney. I walked into his classroom and immediately knew I was going to love his class. He was extremely welcoming to all of his new students and did his best to make a connection with each and every one. Throughout the year Bitney has become someone I can always rely on and know he will be there for me. Earlier this year I had a family emergency and Bitney was right beside me supporting me through it. Even now, Bitney never fails to brighten my day. His spunky personality feeds over into his teaching, making his lectures interesting and easy to listen to. His way of teaching is unique, engaging, and effective. I value each class he teaches and love to see what he has in store for the next day. Bitney goes out of his way to make every student feel heard and supported. Bitney is a joy to be around and this school wouldn’t be the same without him. We love you, Bitney.

-Megan Murray

$1759
$1500