Missing the meaning

Okay, here’s another Five Finger Death Punch song for you. This one is actually off of their second album, “War is the Answer,” released in 2009. I have been listening to them non-stop for about a week now! I believe it’s because since their new CD came out, I’ve been hearing the same 12 songs over and over, so they get stuck in my head and I just have to replay them. Since I don’t actually own it, I have only their old albums to satisfy my musical hunger when I am not with someone who owns it. Nothing else seems to be good enough for that hunger, and eventually I will get tired of the same foods. And that will make me upset because I will still love those songs, but I won’t even be able to listen to them!

Anyway, the song I chose is titled “Far From Home.” It gets stuck in my head all the time. I love this song, and I think it has an interesting meaning to it.

“And it’s almost like

Your heaven’s trying everything

Your heaven’s trying everything

To keep me out.”

This part of the song makes me kind of sad. Personally, I believe in a Heaven. The fact that he’s saying Heaven is trying to keep him out is proof that many people don’t really look into things as deeply as they should. I’m not trying to force my opinions here, because this concept really applies to a wide range of subjects. People do not actually look at the important details, and they misunderstand; once that misunderstanding is acquired, they spread that misunderstanding like a disease, and soon that opinion is all over the place. The sad part is, the opinion is based on unstable grounds.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail me at [email protected].