Christmastime is here

In my opinion, it’s never too early for a bit of Christmas cheer. After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year. It has been Christmas since Nov. 1 to me—the release date of Justin Bieber’s highly anticipated album, “Under The Mistletoe.”

The other Christmas-themed musical blockbusters this season are ‘Michael Buble’s “Christmas,” and ‘She & Him’s “A Very She & Him Christmas”. All three albums capture different aspects and moods of the winter holiday, but each are phenomenal in their own regard.

It’s encouraging that each of the three albums are in the top 25 albums on iTunes currently, I’m glad the time of year isn’t getting in the way for the bulk of people to enjoy good music. Personally, I like to throw a Christmas song or two into my monthly song rotation throughout the year, just to mix things up and increase my Christmas anticipation even more.

The voices of each singer–Justin Bieber, Michael Buble, Zooey Deschanel, and Matt Ward—are the epitome of Christmastime, and filled with spirit, soul, and cheer. I truly could care less that I’m nearly two months early of the best holiday of the year. Frankly, Christmas should be celebrated for a minimum of two weeks.

I feel sorry for the people who neglect Christmas music until the final weeks of the holiday season or who choose to ignore it altogether. Christmas is the one time of the year where my family and friends truly comes together and live in harmony. I don’t know who would want to give that up.

Please direct all comments, questions, concerns, and Christmas hate-mail to [email protected]. Almost every track off each album is a favorite of mine, so I encourage buying them up and listening to them all, or at least putting them on your Christmas list. Happy early holidays. “God bless us every one.”