Crazy Cat Lady: 1 Normal Life: 0

I’m sorry to break it to you, my humble minions, but I actually don’t have much to talk about this week. Believe it or not, my life is relatively boring. It consists of the same basic actions (school, work, sleep, repeat) virtually every day. However, I guess I could say that I have a little bit of pleasant news; I made a new friend this weekend.

On most days, I despise everyone I come into contact with, so when I make a friend it’s pretty ground breaking.

I met him through another friend of mine this past Friday. And right from the get go I knew I was going to like him. Why, you might ask, did I connect with him the moment I laid eyes on him?

Well, he has vibrant, pink and purple hair. So, I knew we were going to get along just fine.

The only thing that troubles me is the fact that he’s nice, and funny, and cute.

Now, I understand that I must seem like a crazy person saying that those positive qualities are disturbing me. But, it’s the fact that he is also gay that upsets me.

It’s not the fact that he’s gay that bothers me; it’s the fact that every single decent guy I meet is gay.

And don’t get me wrong, I love the gays. I adore them actually. It’s just that I’m starting to get scared that I’m going to be one of those crazy, old, forever alone women with a dozen gay friends and just as many cats. And as nice as that sounds, I’m not sure that I’m content with that future.