Hell week, here I come

So, it’s only Monday and I’m already exhausted. This week is going to be my own personal hell week, and to say that I’m dreading it is an understatement.

You see, the week is already off to a bad start considering that I got maybe three hours of sleep last night. I feel like a walking zombie – watch out or I might eat your brains. Now, why did I stay up that late, you might ask? Well, I spent my evening feverishly working on a Macbeth essay. Now, as exciting as that already sounds, combined with the fact that it is due today only increased the mental strain.

Let’s just say, I’m mentally and emotionally exhausted.

Combine all of this with the fact that my week is packed to the brim with activities kind of sucks.

Let’s see, today, I have to go shopping for a prom dress, the next day is International Night, then I have work every other day of the week. Throw all of that in with the fact that I have a giant Anatomy Test looming over my head for Thursday. I’m freaking out. Actually, no. I’m too tired to be freaking out. I just want a nap.

I mean, I typically enjoy being busy, even though I enjoy sleeping more, but this is just a little too much.

Plus, I have a slew of social problems that I cannot even bear to get into.

My life is a bit of a mess right now, and I feel too tired to clean it up.