Conflict of heart, mind

I have been sitting here looking at this blank document for hours now. Love. I feel like this will be my hardest topic because everybody goes through so many different types of love. Falling in love, falling out of love, looking for love, giving up any hope of love. Where do I start? I think I will start out by saying you must stay strong through all of it. It’s not going to be easy. But whoever said it was? Everything is supposed to happen because it’s what fate has in store for us.

I recently just went through a lot. I’m not going to vent about it because it’s what did happen. But I will state that it was hard, maybe one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through in my 16 years of breathing. When it did happen, I thought to myself, “How will things ever get better?”

I soon realized if you take things to a mature level and just talk about it face-to-face, it gets better and shows you what you really want. I know what I want, and I have discovered love does conquer all. If you can get through anything and still love that person, then he/she will be there for a very long time. It’s fate knocking on our door telling us to be happy and follow our heart.

What I feel people have trouble with is when your heart and your head start telling you two different things. Your heart feels more than anything when you hurt, or when you are happy. It knows what you want, but when your head is saying something completely different, it can seem overpowering and sound louder that your heart. Your head only sees what it wants, your heart on the other hand feels what you want and knows that will make you truly happy in the end. The situation I was in was hard. My head was telling me to walk away, that I don’t deserve this and I can find better. My heart was telling me the complete opposite, that I shouldn’t walk away because he has my heart and I have his.

Yes, I didn’t deserve any of it, nobody should have to go through what I did, but it was a mistake; everybody makes them. Forgiveness: if you can forgive the person for whatever he/she did, then I believe your relationship will be stronger and more meaningful than ever before.