A light at the end of the tunnel

Depression hurts everyone. Not only you, but everyone else around you. Most of the time, it may even seem like it’s consuming your life, and the more you think about it the more depressed you can feel. It is not a good feeling and it is not fun at all, but it can be controlled.

Depression can affect your life in many different ways. Your friends might start noticing that you are always angry, and your family might notice that you do not want to get involved with anything; you have a lack of appetite, or you may even over-indulge yourself quite often. The symptoms can vary from person to person, but they all result in the same bad feeling.

Nobody wants to feel this. Everybody wants to live, laugh and love. There are people out there who can help you. You just have to ask for it and have the courage to want to be helped. There are different types of counseling or even medication you could take depending on the severity of your condition. If you feel like you have depression, go to your doctor. Do not waste any time because the more time you waste, the less time you have to live your life.