Homecoming week plans

Activities Director, Mr. Scott Harris, the football team, band, cheer and Sensations are already working hard to get homecoming week up and rolling in a couple weeks.

Homecoming week is Sept. 17-21. This week is packed with tons of things to do. There’s the Thursday pep assembly, parade and powder puff game. The Friday Fox 2 News pep rally at 6:30 a.m. and the varsity homecoming football game at 7:00 p.m., followed by the annual homecoming dance that Saturday.

The week of homecoming is when people can go all out for theme days and show their silly side. Mr. Harris is trying to get people hyped up enough to come to the Fox 2 News Pep Rally on Friday, the day we don’t have school. All of the fall activities will be in attendance. They will be serving donuts as well.

“We are really trying to get as many people as possible to the Fox 2 pep rally, since we don’t have school that Friday,” said Mr. Harris. “The football team, band and of course cheer and dance will be there. We’re also trying to get the fall teams there in their uniforms.”