Review: ‘Zombieland’

“Zombieland” is one of the few movies on this Earth that made me chuckle. This film was a delight to watch. The way this movie was setup was very different. It is basically a survival guide on what to do to get away from the zombies. This movie stars Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray.

“Zombieland” starts out when the zombies are taking over the world and the human race has pretty much died out, with the exception of the four main characters: Columbus, Tallahassee, Wichita and Little Rock. The real names of these characters are never revealed; they all call each other by where they are from. The four survivors are on a journey to Pacific Playland, a classic theme park.

My favorite part is when the four acquaintances decide they need to stop to rest while in Beverly Hills. Tallahassee suggests they sleep in style. Figuring everyone in 90210 is a zombie, he decides he wants to stay in Bill Murray’s home. They later come to find Murray is still alive and dresses like a zombie in order to blend in and survive.

Although this movie wasn’t the number one drama, award winning film of the year, it was certainly a knee slapper and totally worth my ten bucks! I recommend seeing this movie, if you have a good sense of humor.