Homecoming court announced

Since the homecoming court has been announced, there are several excited students who are looking forward to being chosen to participate in the school tradition.

“I’m excited to [make homecoming court],” junior Andrew Henke said. “I’ve thought since freshman year it’d be cool to be on, since there are so many diverse groups of people that get elected to it.”

Becca Von is not just excited about getting chosen; this is the fulfillment of an experience from freshman year.

“I got chosen freshman year, but the dance got cancelled,” Von said. “I’m so pumped. I didn’t expect it at all, because I thought there were other people who would get it over me.”

Rebecca Vadalabene is also excited for the upcoming event; it is something of a family legacy to her.

“My mom was on homecoming court,” Vadalabene said. “She always used to talk about it, and when I told her [I got chosen], she showed me her old pictures and other stuff. It sounds like a fun experience, so I’m really excited.”

The homecoming parade was last night before the powder puff game; the Homecoming game will be tonight at 7p.m. and the dance is tomorrow at 7p.m.