Art Club continues to contribute to school culture

With the Homecoming parade in the rear-view mirror, Art Club is looking forward to putting together its next projects and continuing the year by adding artistic touches throughout the end of school.

The T-shirt designs will be promoted through posters and then sold for a charity chosen by the members.

“The parade is probably the biggest thing we do, but we keep working throughout the year with face painting, and we will probably begin designing a T-shirt to sell for charity soon,” said Art Club Sponsor Amy Roesslein.

“I like to support different charities, like St. Jude’s Children Hospital, because they do great things and really need the support of donations,” said Roesslein.

Members of Art Club will propose different designs to use and then decide on the one they like or combine the good parts of different ones to create a collaborative shirt.

In Roesslein’s opinion, most people think Art Club ends after Homecoming week, but Art Club stays very busy with all the smaller projects they head into.