School administration pushes forward

The next few weeks of school are going to be wild ones, all the way to finals. Starting next week the school will be under block scheduling for EOC. Monday and Tuesday will be English I and Wednesday and Thursday will be Biology. That Friday will be Arete Field Day to end the week and school will be under normal schedule. The week of the April 23 will also be under the block with algebra and Government on Monday and Tuesday followed by English II on Wednesday and Thursday. That Friday will be a normal day. During the span of the two weeks there will be two homerooms and a second hour class on bullying.

Once EOC’s are finished there will be a week of normal scheduling before AP testing starts the following week. During this time, seniors will have graduation practice on May 11 and will be granted the rest of the day off as normal.

“We have a lot going on,” said Principal Sonny Arnel. “We have EOC, AP testing and finals all right after each other; it will go quick.”

Finals exemptions will be due May 7 and finals will be on May 22-24. There will also be a late start on both half days this semester.

There is only a few weeks of school left, but the administration is still going at full strength.