Moll adds extra rehearsals in crunch time for ‘Seussical’

With just four weeks left of rehearsals for “Seussical: the Musical,” Director Michelle Moll saw a need for extra rehearsal time and made an addition to the already daily rehearsals. Moll started scheduling optional rehearsals on Saturdays.

“After realizing the demands of the 30 musical numbers, I decided to provide the cast with a few Saturday rehearsals to give them more time to work on their choreography,” said Moll. “Though we’ve only had one, it has already helped tremendously.”

The first Saturday rehearsal was April 2 from 12-4 p.m. According to Moll, Saturday rehearsals allow for extra polishing of dance numbers and blocking, and the cast seems to enjoy coming in to rehearse.

The next two Saturday rehearsals will be April 9 and 16 from 12-4 p.m.

“We plan on having two more Saturday rehearsals before production week, which I am confident will help the cast improve even more,” said Moll.

Overall, Moll is optimistic about the show and the amount of work left to do.

“I am pleased with the process of the show thus far,” said Moll. “If the cast and crew continues with all their hard work I know they will truly be happy with their end product.”