The world of Dr. Seuss hits the stage of FHC

Production week for “Seussical: the Musical” has finally arrived. After months of daily rehearsals, choreography sessions and set constructions, the Spotlight Players are prepared to bring their hard work to center stage, according to Director Michelle Moll.

“We have so many talented students involved both onstage and backstage,” said Ms. Moll. “The dancing, singing, pit, costumes, lights and sound have come together beautifully.”

There are shows Thursday and Friday at 7 p.m., with doors opening at 6:30 p.m. A third and final show is scheduled for Saturday at 7:30 p.m., with doors opening at 7 p.m. Tickets are available at lunches for all shows, which cost $8, but according to Ms. Sharon King, ticket tables sold over $1,000 worth of tickets on Wednesday. Ms. King and Ms. Moll expect sell-out crowds all three nights.

“We have people from all over the community and state coming to see it,” said Ms. Moll. “It’s great to know that people are willing to drive so far to be a part of the audience.”